Fred & Judi Danforth
In 1755, Thomas Danforth II opened a pewter workshop in colonial Connecticut and generations of the Danforth family followed him into the pewter trade. In 1975, Fred and Judi Danforth began handcrafting beautiful pewter products in an old milk barn in Woodstock, Vermont, reviving the family tradition and founding Danforth Pewter.
The Danforth workshop is now located in Middlebury, Vermont where they continue to create beautiful objects, rooted in simplicity and functionality, inspired by ancient craft and modern day design, and designed to stand the test of time. Everything they produce is hand crafted in Vermont and made from lead-free pewter.